HCA Management Services, LP
Chattanooga, TN, United States
Healthcare, Physical Therapy
Parkridge Medical Center* *
_Physical Therapy Assistant_
Parkridge Medical Center,a 275 bed facility, has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopaedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing.
Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
*Be a part of an organization that invests in you. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care! *
* Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department
* Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs.
* Demonstrate knowledge to assess, plan, evaluate, and document care in coordination with the health care team across the continuum
* Assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching throughout hospitalization and in preparation for discharge
* Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
* Maintain a safe work environment
HCA TriStar Division offers their full time/part time employees a total rewards package to support their health, life, career and retirement. Some of the benefits offered include 401K, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, along with Student Loan Repayment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
State of Tennessee Physical Therapist Assistant License Required.
Must be a graduate of an accredited PTA program
Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current
/*Obtained/maintained within timeframes required by hospital policy/
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
Location: Tennessee-Chattanooga-Parkridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00031-15275
HCA Management Services, LP
Website : http://hcahealthcare.com