Woodbridge, VA, United States
Healthcare, Physical Therapy, Counseling
Part time Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA - Woodbridge, VA
Part-time Pediatric Physical Therapy Assistant opportunity with a pediatric outpatient clinic located near Woodbridge, VA
* Physical Therapy Assistant will work 20 to 25 hours per week. Clinic Hours M-F 11:00a-7:00p
* PTA will treat children ages birth - 21.
* Common diagnoses include Autism, Developmental Delay, Articulation, Feeding/Swallowing, etc.
* Competitive Salary with Benefits.
* New PTA grads and experienced therapists welcome to apply.
Qualifications: Must hold an Associate's Degree in Physical Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Pay: Depends on Experience
Reference Number: JO-1909-7795-11
Have a question? Contact us at 1-866-733-4278 option 1 or
Phone : 1-866-733-4278