Eugene, OR, United States
Healthcare, Physical Therapy, Counseling
Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist - PT - Eugene, OR
Are you a pediatric PT looking for an outpatient setting? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Physical Therapist with a pediatric outpatient clinic practice located in Eugene, OR. This clinic provides children and families with holistic, direct therapy services that improve their quality of life.
* You will provide a highly individualized, multi-faceted and holistic treatment approach to help children birth through 18 grow to their highest potential (mainly to age 13)
* Share the common objective of helping children and their families overcome obstacles and enjoy happier, fuller lives.
* Therapist-owned, family-owned clinic with friendly multidisciplinary staff and supportive parents
* You will need to be comfortable and confident as the only PT on staff
* Full-time position to start immediately. Great timing if you are finishing a school contract
* Clinic hours: 8:00 to 7:00 Monday – Thursday and 8:00 to 5:00 Friday. Flexible hours with no weekends!
* Benefits include: Healthcare, PTO, Continuing Education, Retirement plan after one year, and more
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
What's great about living in Eugene? Affordable housing, less crowds and traffic, the beauty, the gorgeous coast, the bike paths, the growing wine and microbrew business, the fun summer festivals, the diverse, progressive community and the best kept secret weather-wise is the perfect summers.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Pay: Depends on Experience
Reference Number: JO-1802-5627-19
Have a question? Contact us at 1-866-733-4278 option 1 or
Phone : 1-866-733-4278